[Mailman-Users] Mail sent to 2 different mailinglists under one domain fail..

Nils Kolstein n.kolstein at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 11:46:47 CET 2012

Hello,

As a list administrator for several mailinglists I encounter the
following issue:

I have two mailinglists under one domain. When sending an E-Mail to
both mailinglists the message is only delivered to one mailinglist. I
don't recieve a "recipient unknown" message or similar back so it
seems the message is blackholed somewhere.

This behaviour is seen when mailing from several different domains
(gmail, hotmail etc.)

The version of Mailman installed is 2.1.9

I checked the FAQ and list archives and was unable to find a similar
issue. Does anyone know what's going on? Is there some setting I have
to change?

Many thanks in adavnce for your help.

regards,

Nils Kolstein