[Mailman-Users] Mailman 2.1.15 final released.

Andrew Hodgson andrew at hodgsonfamily.org
Sat Jun 16 22:04:12 CEST 2012

David wrote:

>On Fri, Jun 15, 2012 at 1:04 PM, Mark Sapiro <mark at msapiro.net> wrote:

>> I am happy to announce the final release of Mailman 2.1.15.

>How would I update from the version of Mailman 2.1.14 from Ubuntu's repository (on Ubuntu 12.04)?

Ubuntu won't update this package by the normal route until the next version of Ubuntu is released (probably 12.10).  There are a couple of options:

1.  Build Mailman from source and run the version you want with the patches you want.

2.  Look at using packages from the testing/unstable Debian archives.

I have done option 1, build my own Mailman from source with the Htdig search engine patches.

Andrew.