[Mailman-Users] more questions about Yahoo feedback loop and abuse complaints

David dave at fiteyes.com
Sun Jun 17 00:20:42 CEST 2012

On Sat, Jun 16, 2012 at 5:00 PM, Larry Stone <lstone19 at stonejongleux.com>wrote:

> On Jun 16, 2012, at 3:15 PM, Ralf Hildebrandt <Ralf.Hildebrandt at charite.de>
> wrote:
>
> > * David <dave at fiteyes.com>:
> >
> >> Is there any method to identify the user from the AOL feedback loop?
>

> I trace from message ID and matching to my Postfix logs.

Thanks, but I'm not sure how to do that. The message ID we get from AOL is
something like "snt0-p5-eas297E02BC8F051EF1AAB0BFD3FA0 at phx.gbl" and it is
related to the sender. This same ID will show up in the postfix log for
every outgoing copy of that message from that sender.

Could you explain how you trace from the message ID to your Postfix logs?
(Maybe you use a different message ID?)