[Mailman-Users] Personalisation: how long does it take?

Andrew Hodgson andrew at hodgsonfamily.org
Mon Jun 18 21:32:38 CEST 2012

Hi,

Just wondering how long in the real world it takes to get all messages from a personalised list sent out and processed by the MTA on the same machine as Mailman?  List is around 750 members.  I did run this once and it took over 10 minutes to get all the messages delivered through the MTA, I am partially wondering whether that is because I am DKIM signing each message?  If I use standard delivery the processing time is a lot shorter (around a minute).

Just wondering,
Andrew.