[Mailman-Users] Some pending requests not showing up

Frank Bell frank.bell at washburn.edu
Tue Mar 13 16:13:24 CET 2012

Well, I'm still adjusting as a Application Systems Admin as opposed to a
Systems Admin.

It looks very much like the problem was that after migration to a new
server the Sysadmin didn't shut the old server down, so the cronjobs
were sending version 2.1.5 msgs to the newer 2.1.12 server.

We will know for sure tomorrow when the cron jobs kick off on the new
server. (we shouldn't get notifications that don't exist)

Thank you,
Frank Bell
Application Systems Admin
ISS
785-670-2334

1 Cor 15:10
"By the grace of God I am what I am, and His grace toward me was not in vain . . .."