[Mailman-Users] Mailman 3 setup

Jitendra Bhaskar jeetuindian at gmail.com
Mon May 7 21:11:57 CEST 2012

Hey,

First of all thanks to all the guys for quick and nice suggestion. The
thing is that I have some hardware issue. I want to first upgrade my
existing system , then I will use mailman3. Currently I have mailman-2.1.4
running on mya live smtp(postfix) server. I want to migrate 2.1.4 to
2.1.14. I already installed 2.1.14, its working. I installed from source
code with location /usr/local/mailman and in existing server it mailman
installed throung yum. binaries are in /usr/lib/mail and variable data dir
is /var/lib/mailman. Then can any one suggest how to migrate all the data
from existing server to new one.

Thanks & Regards
Jitendra

--