[Mailman-Users] Help with Bounce Processing

Futchko, Rose Rose.Futchko at INFORMS.ORG
Mon May 7 23:17:05 CEST 2012

Good Afternoon,

We are using Mailman 2.15 and have an unusual problem that I was hoping
that someone can help me with. We have close to 109 lists running
successfully, however there are times when bounce processing sends the
following message (over 100 times) in the span of a few hours to one
user/subscriber to the list. They are not the admin:

This is a Mailman mailing list bounce action notice: