[Mailman-Users] Help needed, mailing list deleted!

Amit Bhatt misterbhatt at gmail.com
Fri May 11 19:20:07 CEST 2012

Hi all,

Some hacker has deleted our mailing list using backdoor shell spyware.
I expected my service provider would retrieve the list by restoring full backup. they restored the data, but mailing list is still not there!
Now, is there anyway to get it back? or we have to create new mailing list.
Since the above incidence is very shocking and disturbing for me and our subscribers, I would anticipate any ultimate and best possible solutions from you experts on this board.

Regards,

Amit Bhatt