[Mailman-Users] what constitutes spam?

Anne Wainwright anotheranne at fables.co.za
Sat May 19 00:14:14 CEST 2012

Hi,

For the record the following URL is of interest

http://www.spamhaus.org/consumer/definition/

This clearly makes the point that spam is defined by two factors

"A message is Spam only if it is both Unsolicited and Bulk"

and being who they are their definition must carry some weight. In terms
of their definition my mailing was not spam. Still, and I think Stephen
made the point, there is also the consideration of good business
practice to be considered.

over & out for tonight.

Anne