[Mailman-Users] Web Admin Security Question

Dennis Putnam dap1 at bellsouth.net
Wed May 23 17:35:56 CEST 2012

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the reply. Yes, my SSL config is all working. Everything is
fine if I manually use https. The problem is, using http is supposed to
force https. I have not tried redirectmatch since I guess I didn't know
about it until now. I'm not an Apache config expert so I'll have to
investigate that.