[Mailman-Users] Helping users with 'Confimation'

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Thu May 31 01:42:02 CEST 2012

Drew Tenenholz wrote:

>What options are available for me to help these users confirm their intention to join the list?

You can go to http://www.example.com/mailman/confirm/LISTNAME and
copy/paste the confirmation token from the email into the box on the
form and confirm that way, or just follow the similar link in the
message that already contains the token.

Or, you can send a message to LISTNAME-request at example.com with
Subject: confirm <token> or you can send a message to
LISTNAME-confirm+<token>@example.com.

One of those latter two options is what should have happened had the
user just replied to the confirmation email.