[Mailman-Users] Pending messages

Tomislav Luetić tomislawl at gmail.com
Thu May 31 17:29:27 CEST 2012

Not to my knowledge, but the server itself wasn't set up by me. I got
handed somebody else's mess.
a couple more things that might help; permissions check out, there was no
upgrading or moving involved, if I try to admin a message from a single
message view I get send back to pending requests overview page.
and wouldn't URL redirect screw up all changes I try to make? I can
normally change settings for lists, it's just the messages that are
misbehaving.