[Mailman-Users] Delete all members with nomail[B]

Josh Berkus josh at agliodbs.com
Mon Nov 5 03:22:35 CET 2012

Mark,

> That depends. If bounce_you_are_disabled_warnings was set to zero at
> the time of the user's first bounce, then the user should have been
> removed when her bounce score reached bounce_score_threshold rather
> than setting her delivery nomail[B]. However, if it was non-zero at
> the time of the first recorded bounce, that is the value that was
> saved for that user at that time and subsequent changes to
> bounce_you_are_disabled_warnings have no effect for that user.

Ok, that's probably what happened.  So if I wait a couple weeks, these
users should all gradually go away.

I will keep your withlist script around in case I want to delete users
who are voluntarily nomail.  We have quite a few users who go nomail,
and then forget they ever subscribed ...

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.