[Mailman-Users] Different "output" between web interface and command line tool

Sriram Karra karra.etc at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 18:42:45 CET 2012

I have a test installation of Mailman on a machine and created a list
(called mas) that I have marked Yes for "Advertise this list when people
ask what lists are on this machine?"  I can see the Yes option when I view
the listinfo as /mailman/listinfo/mas. However when this list is not listed
on /mailman/listinfo where I get a message saying there are no publicly
visible lists on this server. However running bin/list_lists -a does list
mas as one of the advertised lists.

No errors are logged in mailman/logs/error. Can someone help me understand
what is going on?

Regards,
Sriram