[Mailman-Users] Unable to create new list

Andreas Nitsche andi at sixhop.net
Tue Oct 2 09:07:04 CEST 2012

Hello Mark,

thanks for your answer. I didn't see any SELinux issues, therefore I
didn't thought it would be a SELinux issue. But since I turned off
SELinux everything works fine with exactly this permissions. The thing
is: while I have a setup for several domains and each of them has their
own mailman instance I need to seperate the users. So the user for the
domain zaubert.net is called mailman-zaubert.net. I compiled mailman
with these settings. Even the webserver is running with this user.

greetings
Andi