[Mailman-Users] mailman running very slow

Lindsay Haisley fmouse-mailman at fmp.com
Fri Oct 26 19:50:25 CEST 2012

On Fri, 2012-10-26 at 14:02 +0900, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:
> Lindsay Haisley writes:
>  > I would run swaks from the same box on which you run Mailman, and use -f
>  > with whatever Mailman uses as the envelope sender address for
>  > posts,
>
> Wow, that's cool!  Thanks for the tip!

I would have thought that everyone who works with or develops any
application or server that handles e-mail would know about swaks.  But
then I kind of live in a bubble out here in the boonies of Texas.

--
Lindsay Haisley       | "The only unchanging certainty
FMP Computer Services |    is the certainty of change"