[Mailman-Users] Automated Subscription Bots Inundating List Owners With Subscription Requests

Kalbfleisch, Gary GaryK at shoreline.edu
Mon Oct 29 22:04:05 CET 2012

I like to stick with packages when possible because it makes maintenance much easier.  This is really a non-issue since the current version of Mailman does not have a fix for this problem.

Thank you,

-- Gary Kalbfleisch
-- Director of Technology Support Services
-- Shoreline Community College
-- (206) 546-5813
-- (206) 546-6943 Fax