[Mailman-Users] Automated Subscription Bots Inundating List Owners With Subscription Requests

Kalbfleisch, Gary GaryK at shoreline.edu
Tue Oct 30 05:56:17 CET 2012

Don't assume that I don't have the skills.   I have been building the linux os from source since long before most people even heard of the Internet.  I manage my time very carefully, and mailman is a very small part of what I do.  The newest version of mailman does not resolve any of the issues that I have  been expiriencing if you have read my posts.  I have implemented the security measures required using other means until such a time that they are resolved in mailman.

Regards

Gary Kalbfleisch

Sent from my iPod