[Mailman-Users] I did not submit a request to unsubscribe from mailman-users

Kirke Johnson kjohnson at pcc.edu
Tue Oct 30 22:57:59 CET 2012

That appears at the bottom when you run the Mailman Daily Status
Report using the mmdsr script. See
<http://wiki.list.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=4030678> .

Kirke Johnson                               Internet: kjohnson at pcc.edu
Email Administrator, TSS , Sylvania Campus
Portland Community College, Portland, OR, USA     (971) 722-4368