[Mailman-Users] Messages not arriving - deep into filtering and delivery

Stephen J. Turnbull stephen at xemacs.org
Thu Apr 4 05:17:06 CEST 2013

Mark Sapiro writes:

 > Aside: If you'd post from your subscribed address, you'd avoid
 > moderation delay and possible rejection of your post.

I think Drew already knows this, but since Mark mentions the member
filter here, I'd like to remind users that if one has several possible
posting addresses, Mailman permits subscribing all of them and setting
all but one to no-mail.  That allows you to post from any such address
without receiving duplicates, and (most important) for open
subscription lists users can configure this without admin intervention.