[Mailman-Users] Owner and/or moderator not being notified ofheldmessage

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Fri Apr 5 01:35:21 CEST 2013

Mike Beaty wrote:

>I've put the last ~500 lines of ~mailman/logs/error into
> 	http://www.mikebeaty.com/mailman_log.txt
>
>Interestingly (to me), I see this error
> 	ImportError: No module named Mailmann.UserDesc
>which began on or about the day I first noticed the issues.  Searches
>on the term Mailmann.UserDesc yielded no results, so my installation
>must be uniquely horked.

There should be a Mailman/UserDesc.py module. It's been there since the
start of the 2.1 branch.

Yes your installation must be uniquely horked.

Do you know how your installation was installed and can you reinstall
it the same way?

You can get individual source files from
<http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~mailman-coders/mailman/2.1/revision/1>
and a tarball from <http://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/mailman/mailman-2.1.tgz>.