[Mailman-Users] HTML formatting and Header/Footer

Roger Richmond roger.richcorp at btconnect.com
Mon Aug 5 11:32:30 CEST 2013

I am an administrator of a small mailing list running Mailman 2.1.15.  I
only have access to the web interface, not the server, and even if i did,
I'm not confident about writing or changing the code.

I know that this problem has been raised before, but wondered whether there
had been any progress towards a solution.  I want messages to the list to be
distributed in HTML format, but I also need to attach a footer. (The footer
is a disclaimer to a health support list).  Mailman sends the footer as an
attachment.  I have seen the FAQ at
http://wiki.list.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=4030707  but this doesn't
resolve the situation.

Is there a solution yet?