[Mailman-Users] mailman and web with different hosting companies

Glenn Shirley grshirley at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 19:31:22 CEST 2013

If I have my mailman and web hosted by different companies (don't ask!)
I get 404 errors when clicking on "Submit All Data" buttons.  This is
presumably because there are absolute references i.e. the POST is to my
web domain rather than to the local host where mailman is hosted.

Apart from changing the code has anyone dealt with this in an easier
way?  i couldn't find anything in the archives similar.

Cheers,
Glenn.