[Mailman-Users] New list sending only to one member

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Sun Aug 18 17:46:39 CEST 2013

On 08/17/2013 12:33 PM, Crile Carvey wrote:

> The only thing I did outside of the mailman web interface
> was to add aliases.

And what aliases did you add?

A couple of possibilities are that you are mailing to LISTNAME-owner at ...
instead of LISTNAME at ... or that the alias for LISTNAME has the 'owner'
argument rather than the 'post' argument

> I added the aliases by using webmin, which
> provides a GUI layer on top of postfix.

Why aren't you using Mailman-Postfix integration
<http://www.list.org/mailman-install/postfix-integration.html>?

> Everything seemed to work
> fine until I started testing. After posting a test message to the
> list, I found that the test message was only delivered to one member.

What's in Mailman's 'post', 'smtp' and 'smtp-failure' logs? What's in
Postfix' logs for the message delivery to Mailman and the message(s)
from Mailman?