[Mailman-Users] adding a new (second) domain to an existing mailman server?

David dave at fiteyes.com
Fri Dec 6 18:34:05 CET 2013

I did a search on this topic and came up with this one hit:
https://mail.python.org/pipermail/mailman-users/2008-November/063886.html
However, that wasn't enough help to answer my questions.

We have a mailman server that was dedicated to a single domain and set up
with the intention that this would never change. Now, I would like to add a
second independent domain and create a new mailman list.

In addition to the basic mailman how-to steps, I suspect I'll have
questions that probably relate to apache and postfix. Is there a guide that
covers all of this?

Thanks!

David