[Mailman-Users] Introduction

Andrew Hodgson andrew at hodgsonfamily.org
Sun Dec 8 19:52:23 CET 2013

Hi Chris,

>I currently moderate a few groups over at Yahoo, and am researching into mass transferring all of them to Mailman.

The person who runs the Mailman site should be able to give you more help with this, but essentially you would need to grab a list of subscribers, then use the mass-subscription option in the Mailman web interface to get them into Mailman.  You will unfortunately lose the digest settings of the subscribers, so you would need to get them to set this back again.  Furthermore, you would lose any other information such as list archives stored in Yahoo.

If using IOS, there is an app for moderating Mailman lists available.

Hope this helps.
Andrew.