[Mailman-Users] Introduction

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Mon Dec 9 02:55:29 CET 2013

On 12/08/2013 05:14 PM, Steve Sokol wrote:
> The question here is how do you get the list of subscribers from Yahoo.
>
> My experience is that they are quite reluctant.

If you are a group owner/moderator, you can get the membership on the
group management -> Manage Members page. You can then copy/paste/edit
this list or you can write a screen scraping script to do it for you.

I once created couple of scripts to get the membership and archives of a
Topica list. They are at
<http://www.msapiro.net/scripts/Topica_Subscribers.py> and
<http://www.msapiro.net/scripts/Topica_Archives.py>, not that these
scripts will work with Yahoo groups (they might not even work with
Topica any more), but they illustrate what can be done.