[Mailman-Users] Questions on Mailman list administration.
joemailgroups at gmail.com
Sat Dec 14 10:13:56 CET 2013
I am the admin for 5 Mailman lists residing on the same server and part of the same domain. There are tasks I have been performing with great frequency lately and have started to question if there is a simpler way to perform them.
These are the questions:
1. I often subscribe members to the 5 lists myself. As it is now I have to subscribe the same member to each one of the 5 lists individually. In case I wish to subscribe members to all 5 lists hosted is there a way to do it all at the same time ?
2. Is there a way to look at the lists hosted collectively ? For instance, in case I wish to read (on screen) or print a list with all subscribers in one or all lists is there a way to do it with all lists being displayed together on the same page or document ?
3. Is there a way to print a list of subscribers along with their e-mail addresses ?
4. In the Mass Subscriptions page I enter the subscriber's e-mail address to add him or her to one list. However, I am then forced to go to the Membership List page and enter the subscribers name. Is there a way to do both at the same time ? Can the e-mail address and name be entered on the same page to simplify this process ?
5. Is there a way to print user statistics ? For instance, can I print a list with information on users such as the number of messages they have posted in a given time period, their country of origin, date when they were subscribed to the lists, e-mail address, and others ?
Thank you in advance.
More information about the Mailman-Users