[Mailman-Users] again postfix+aliases+virtual_domains [RESOLVED]

ДП aspamkiller at yandex.ru
Tue Jan 1 09:58:10 CET 2013

Hi all.

Thank you for help, and Happy New Year, guys.

My working configuration (anonymyzed) is below.

Also the last truble I`ve got is described at http://wiki.list.org/x/mIA9 (link is written in mm_cfg.py without any description) - that one to make mailman to get what I changed in mailman, postfix and apache`s config to correspond each other.

//Dimitri