[Mailman-Users] Testing STEALTH_MODE = 1

Barry Warsaw barry at list.org
Fri Jan 11 15:44:55 CET 2013

On Jan 11, 2013, at 01:14 PM, Tom Skelley wrote:

>Out of interested, is there an ETA on a production release of Mailman 3.x ?

At this point, we're mostly trying to get the web ui (Postorius) feature
compatible with Mailman 2.1.  We're also working on the new archiver
(Hyperkitty).  I think the core engine is pretty stable and would invite
interested users to give it a go, but understand that it has to be managed
from the command line for now.

We will be sprinting on these components again at Pycon 2013.

Cheers,
-Barry