[Mailman-Users] Links showing up twice in posted messages

Heather Bené Dubin heather_dubin at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 31 00:05:05 CET 2013

Hello...

I'm wondering if someone can help me. I'm currently using version 2.1.14 of the GNU Mailman software to host a number of different lists. All of them work GREAT, but I'm running into a problem with one of them that I just can't seem to figure out.

Whenever members post messages to this particular list using any kind of URL, the URL comes through twice, for example:

heather_dubin at yahoo.com<mailto:heather_dubin at yahoo.com>
http://www.cce-usa.org/<http://www.cce-usa.org/>

I have looked through all of the settings and compared them to the settings of the lists that are working properly, but I don't see anything that's different.

Does anyone have ANY idea why this is happening and what I can do to fix it?

Thank you in advance for any help you can offer!

Heather Bené Dubin