[Mailman-Users] File format changes between 2.15 and 2.13

David Westlund david.westlund at axis.com
Tue Jul 23 15:06:10 CEST 2013

Hi

We have a Mailman cluster setup where two mailman instances share one NFS file storage area. Now we are planning to upgrade from Mailman 2.13 to 2.15. We plan to upgrade one machine in the cluster first, to have the second machine as fallback in case something goes wrong. This, of course, requires that the shared files on the NFS area are still readable for the 2.13 release. Are there any changes done in the file format that can cause issues for this plan?

Thank you for a great product.

BR,
David Westlund