[Mailman-Users] nntp solution

jdd jdanield at free.fr
Wed Mar 6 23:31:55 CET 2013

Le 06/03/2013 22:01, Barry Warsaw a écrit :
> I love Gmane too, and would love for NNTP access to be pretty much an
> out-of-the-box available feature for Mailman 3.  We've talked about it over in
> mailman-developers, and if you're interested in working on this, please join
> us over there.

sorry, I'm not a developper :-( - anyway I have no time free

> On Mar 06, 2013, at 09:15 AM, jdd wrote:
>
>> I manage it myself on my server. INN is pretty hard to manage thougth, but
>> interface very nicely with mailman
>
> Are there any documents available on the web for the best way to do this?

there is very little to do. I somewhat documented it bit for my own
purpose and in french :-(

http://dodin.org/wordpress/category/mini-serveur-web/

anyway you just have to install INN and configure the relevent mailman
infos in the admin pannel

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.org