[Mailman-Users] Digest members continue to receive individual posts

Jeff White jaw171 at pitt.edu
Fri Mar 8 17:31:08 CET 2013

On 2.1.14 I have a list where multiple mebers are in digest mode but
continue to get individual posts.  I tried creating a new digest volume,
setting the member to normal mode then back to digest, and removing then
re-adding members.  No change, the problem continues. No other lists
have this problem.  Mailman is not logging any errors regarding this list.

--
Jeff White - GNU+Linux Systems Administrator
University of Pittsburgh - CSSD