[Mailman-Users] Digest mode sending individual emails

ml lists mlists0001 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 10:54:46 CET 2013

On 13 March 2013 22:56, Mark Sapiro <mark at msapiro.net> wrote:

> Lists can be configured to send digests periodically
> (digest_send_periodic = Yes), but the frequency is determined by how
> often Mailman's cron/senddigests runs.
>
> You have probably set digest_size_threshhold to 0 thinking this means
> unlimited instead of 'send a digest with every post'. See the current
> doc at <http://www.list.org/mailman-admin/node19.html> and the bug
> report at <https://bugs.launchpad.net/mailman/+bug/558274>.

I had/have the following
digest_size_threshhold = 30
digest_send_periodic = no
digest_volume_frequency = weekly

And if I understood correctly, this regardless of threshhold size
should only send weekly, no?

With "cron/senddigests"  should there be a crontab entry on the system
for this or is it controlled elsewhere?