[Mailman-Users] Mountain Lion Server Issue after migration from Lion

Allan Herman nxnw at rogers.com
Fri Mar 29 22:49:32 CET 2013

I was able to install mailmain 2.1.15 and migrate my existing data after I upgraded my server from Lion to Mountain Lion, as detailed in http://www.mail-archive.com/mailman-users@python.org/msg62432.html.

It's mostly fine, except that I can't send an email to mailman at mydomain. Postfix is rejecting the address. That is particularly odd, as I can send emails to mailman-requests at mydomain and to the various addresses associated with my other mailman list on the same server.

As such, it strikes me that this is an issue with mailman's aliases, rather than a postfix issue.

Any ideas?