[Mailman-Users] Mountain Lion server trouble

Larry Stone lstone19 at stonejongleux.com
Fri Mar 29 23:27:40 CET 2013

On Mar 29, 2013, at 4:32 PM, Allan Herman <nxnw at rogers.com> wrote:

> OK, here are steps taken for a (mostly) successful installation on Mountain Lion server, including migration from the apple-supplied mailman previously running under Lion.
>
> Primarily, subject to the following comments, I followed the steps in the Snow Leopard instructions at this page: http://www.mail-archive.com/mailman-users@python.org/msg56963.html

As the author of the original, thank you for the update. Note that what I wrote was for OS X "client", not Server. But I am stuck for now at Lion and after one attempt on a test system, not sure I want to try to move my server beyond Lion. Apple has changed way too much in Mountain Lion - compatibility with previous OS versions is just not in Apple's goals (and it's the mail server piece that has stopped me - never even got to Mailman).

--
Larry Stone
lstone19 at stonejongleux.com
http://www.stonejongleux.com/