[Mailman-Users] SPAM On Mailman

Fred Atkinson fatkinson at mishmash.com
Sat Mar 30 14:55:35 CET 2013

      I have several lists that are receiving SPAM messages from multiple sources.  The lists do not forward them since I have it set not to.

      But often I have to go through the process of manually deleting them from the queue and I get messages telling me how many messages are pending approval.

      I ban the email addresses and set them to be auto discarded.  But the SPAMmers rarely use the same address twice.

      Is there any way to set Mailman to just delete these messages rather than hold them for approval?

      Regards,

                                                                                Fred

Sent from my iPad