[Mailman-Users] Tangential encryption issue, FWIW

Lindsay Haisley fmouse-mailman at fmp.com
Tue May 7 04:40:22 CEST 2013

Pursuant to a conversation I had on this list last year, I did develop a
patch and application for AES encryption of the address of the posting
subscriber and the list name and poking the result into the
Resent-Message-ID.  This is a patch against MM 2.1.15, not against the
v3 development tree.  I know I did suggest that I intended to put
together some suggested code which would implement this in v3, but as
they say, the road to Hell is paved with good intentions.  I have a lot
on my plate.

If anyone would like a copy of my work, it's pretty simple, and if
someone wants to pick up the ball and put it into MM3 they have my
blessing.  Let me know.

--
Lindsay Haisley       | "We have met the enemy and he is us."
FMP Computer Services |