[Mailman-Users] [SOLVED] Re: mail from one domain (moderators') posts do not show up in pending requests

KEY5 key5com at gmail.com
Fri May 10 09:36:44 CEST 2013

I found the message and it was discarded without expressed reason.
I've read this can happen in many cases.
Maybe it's because the sender's address domain is different from the
incoming smtp request.

Now I've put the sender's address in the "hold_these_nonmembers" list
and I solved. (Admin > Privacy options > Sender filters )
yet I do not know the reason of the problem but fortunately it's not a
problem anymore.

Thankss Mark.
Nicola.