[Mailman-Users] odd issues with fqdn listinfo

Jason Fayre jfayre at gmail.com
Tue May 28 21:53:10 CEST 2013

Hi,
First off, let me say thanks for all the amazing help I have received
from this list!
We have just migrated our mailing lists from a old server running cPanel
to a new one, also running cPanel.  I have a feeling that this issue may
have to do with the patches that cPanel applies to Mailman.
If I go to domain.com/mailman/listinfo, I see all of our public mailing
lists.  However, if I go to www.domain.com/mailman/listinfo, I am told
that there are no public lists on the server.
The crazy thing is that this worked on the old server.  Since I wasn't
the one who set up the old system, it is possible that someone put some
sort of apache rewrite rule on the old system to make this work.

Any ideas?