[Mailman-Users] Custom Pages

Janice Boothe nursejanice at yahoo.com
Fri May 31 22:26:29 CEST 2013

Yes I do mean that.  I used confirm.html since that is the naming convention used to create custom pages for much of the other IO of Mailman.

It seems rather odd and extremely limiting that Mailman functiuons as you describe in regards to confirm.  Most of the other pages are customizable (listinfo, etc), why in the world would the programmers make such a choice to not allow site owners to customize the confirm page?  Is this something that can be fixed in future releases as it should not be very hard to do?  While I do like very much the functionality of Mailman, the default interface leaves a whole lot to be desired and lead to a very unprofessional look and feel when added to a site.