[Mailman-Users] unable to start Mailman

c cc subads at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 07:34:23 CET 2013

Mark,

Thanks. I will double check all the permission on /var/lib/mailman/lists/
to make sure that they are all the same with the "mailman" list permission
since that particular list was working fine before I moved the old lists
over.

I will send you the log files to your email tomorrow. Once again, thanks
for your help.

Charles