[Mailman-Users] How to adjust the frequency of moderation notifications?

Javad Hoseini-Nopendar javad at irannopendar.com
Mon Oct 7 19:06:41 CEST 2013

Hello
When one of the posts is waiting for moderation, Mailman keeps sending me a
reminder every few days. What can I do so not to receive the reminder so
often? For example I want to receive only weekly reminders or once every two
weeks. I mean I want an immediate notification when there is a post pending
for moderation, but the reminder should be sent only every two weeks.  It's
even OK if Mailman does not send any reminders after the first notification.