[Mailman-Users] Problems seeing Archive, after setting to private, then back

Brian Carpenter brian at emwd.com
Sun Oct 13 19:06:53 CEST 2013

Hi Jake:

I see that as a common issue on cPanel servers. Have your webhost check the
symlink and its permission that is setup in the public archive directory.
Typically the symlink permission is easy to fix but has to be done by your
hosting provider if you don't have root access.

  *Brian Carpenter*
EMWD, Inc.
Tel: 336-755-0685
brian at emwd.com