[Mailman-Users] Removing disclaimers/specific text in body

Tim Walter tim at yingtong.co.uk
Mon Sep 2 17:42:21 CEST 2013

Recently the NHS email service has in its wisdom decided to add a couple of disclaimers to every message that passess through its service and I can't seem to get a way of removing them and was hoping for some advice.  I'd rather not use third party add-ons if possible.  I have no control over the addition of the disclaimers.  I have little control over the behaviour of my members re tendency to top post, not snip irrelevant posts etc.  I merge the posts into a fudforum forum to act as a public archive, and sometime posting source.

I am using v2.1.9 (via webmin)

Thanks

The two "disclaimers" are as follows

This one NHS.net top posts

---
This message was sent from an email address external to NHSmail but gives the appearance of being from an NHSmail (@nhs.net) address. The recipient should verify the sender and content before acting upon information contained within.

The identified sender is emis-list-bounces at emisnug.net
---

This one they bottom post

This message may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient please inform the sender that you have received the message in error before deleting it.

Thank you for your co-operation.

NHSmail is the secure email and directory service available for all NHS staff in England and Scotland NHSmail is approved for exchanging patient data and other sensitive information with NHSmail and GSi recipients NHSmail provides an email address for your career in the NHS and can be accessed anywhere