[Mailman-Users] Removing disclaimers/specific text in body

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Wed Sep 4 05:35:31 CEST 2013

On 09/03/2013 02:15 PM, Tim Walter wrote:

> It is a dedicated server so I can theoretically get full access (though I do get rather nervous of destabilising things (I'm a doctor with an interest in IT rather than vice versa ?!?!?) )

A Mailman custom handler, which I'm sure is the kind of thing Stephen
has in mind, can be implemented and then enabled for only a single test
list and only enabled globally or for some production lists after you
are confident that it works, so it shouldn't be destabilizing.

See the FAQ at <http://wiki.list.org/x/l4A9>.