[Mailman-Users] mailman error when subscribing from web page

Chad Rebuck chadrebuck at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 15:10:26 CEST 2013

Resending email to include mailman-users at python.org.

I only run one list so I didn't have a list to check against.  The pending
file has quite a lot of output.  I'll send the output after I clean the
email addresses and passwords.

The list_pending script shows:

[root at pogo bin]# python2 list_pending -v a2-16v-list
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "list_pending", line 173, in <module>
    main()
  File "list_pending", line 147, in main
    evictions = pending['evictions']
KeyError: 'evictions'
[root at pogo bin]#

I moved lists/a2-16v-list/pending.pck to another folder and I was
immediately able to subscribe via the web.

Thanks for the suggestion.