[Mailman-Users] How can I know what I joined the mailing list ?

Adam McGreggor adam-mailman at amyl.org.uk
Mon Sep 9 18:02:20 CEST 2013

On Mon, Sep 09, 2013 at 05:39:37PM +0200, Mailman Admin wrote:
> You will at least for mailman-users get a monthly reminder email.

Unless you've switched those off (I do).

> > And, Mailman and OpenLDAP can integrate?
>
> No, mailman uses its own authentication.

There's a third-party plugin -- first hit for me on Google with
"Mailman ldap" (and then one link to click)

    https://bugs.launchpad.net/mailman/+bug/558093

--
"I was not lying. I said things that later on seemed to be untrue."
    -- Richard Nixon, on Watergate, 1978