[Mailman-Users] Forcing New Archive

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Fri Sep 13 22:05:02 CEST 2013

On 09/13/2013 11:54 AM, David Andrews wrote:
> In the distant past I remember a setting in the Web UI to force a new
> archive volume.  I can't find anything in 2.1.15.  Has it gone away?

I don't think there has ever been such a setting. In any case, what
would it do? Assuming archive_volume_frequency is monthly, would it
split the current month into September part 1 and September part 2 in
the archive TOC and file system and why? Also, what would happen if you
rebuilt the archive?

Do you perhaps mean digest volume? If so, see Digest options in the web
admin UI.